Every parish will be able to register online through ServiceU, the diocese’s secure registration site. Below are step-by-step instructions to help you or a staff member complete your council registration.
- Please enter the name of person: first name, last name, badge name(goes by name).
- Enter the e-mail address so that delegate will receive all council information.
- Select Registration Type from the drop-down: lay delegate, lay alternate, clergy member, deacon.
- Select your parish name from the drop-down.
- Continue to add another attendee until all delegates and clergy from your parish are entered
- Then continue to enter payment information, either credit card or e-check.
- Please keep a copy of your confirmation. If you have any questions about the online registration, please contact the bishop's office at 404-601-5320.