How to Nominate
For elections on Nov. 4, 2011, at the 105th Annual Council of the Diocese of Atlanta
Elections will be held Friday, Nov. 4, at the 105th Diocesan Council meeting at the Forum Civic Center, Rome.
Convocations, lay delegates and clergy members may make nominations. To nominate someone at the Council meeting, please prepare 500 printed copies of the nomineeâ€™s information (see form for guidelines). Bring them to the Council on Nov. 4 and present them to the Rev. Tim Graham, assistant secretary of council.
(To be posted on the diocesan website, nominations had to be received at the Diocesan Office by Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011.)
You need not use this form as long as you supply the information requested below.
You may nominate yourself or another individual.
- Name of Nominee
- Title (if church-related)
- Position for which nominated
- Phone number(s) of nominee
- E-mail address of nominee
- A color photo of the nominee. E-mail photos as .tif or .jpg files attached to the nomination or mail a printed photo, which will be returned if requested
- Pertinent interests and experience (in 75 words or less): Please confine this to church-related activities or anything that relates to the position sought. Be brief; no need to use complete sentences. Name, parish and title are not counted in the 75 words.
Please direct any questions about nominee biographies to Nan Ross, director of communication, email@example.com, 404-601-5348 or 800-537-6743 ext. 117.