Directions to All Saints'-Atlanta
from the Georgia World Congress Center:
It’s Easy to Ride MARTA to All Saints' Episcopal Church:
- Enter the Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center Rail Station and follow the signs leading to the Eastbound Rail; board the Eastbound train.
- Change trains at the Five Points Rail Station; exit the Eastbound train and follow the signs to the Northbound Rail.
- Board a Northbound train and ride to the North Avenue Rail Station.
- Exit the North Avenue Rail Station at the West Peachtree Street-North Avenue Exit. All Saints' Episcopal Church is directly across the street on West Peachtree Street. Note: You will need a Breeze card to ride Marta. A round trip will cost $5. Learn how to purchase your Breeze Card by visiting Breezecard.com. For more information about riding MARTA, visit www.itsmarta.com.
Driving from Georgia World Congress Center to All Saints’ Episcopal Church
- Travel east on Andrew Young International Blvd. NW., cross Marietta Blvd. and continue east, through Centennial Olympic Park.
- Cross Williams Street NW; turn right onto Carnegie Way NW. (DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown is on the corner.)
- Take the 1st left onto Spring Street NW. (Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Downtown is on the corner.)
- Travel north on Spring Street NW; it merges into West Peachtree Street NW.
- Continue north on West Peachtree Street NW. Cross North Avenue, NE; All Saints' Episcopal Church will be on your left. Parking is available from the West Peachtree Street entrance, just before the intersection of West Peachtree Street and Ponce de Leon Avenue NW.