Religious Orders & Communities
Local orders and communities
- Community of the Cross of Nails
- Ecumenical Lay Associates of the Monastery of the Holy Spirit
- The Order of St. Anthony the Great
- The Order of St. Helena
- The Society of St. Anna the Prophet
Orders and communities recognized the The Episcopal Church
The Episcopal Church canonically recognizes 16 traditional orders and 11 Christian communities for men, women, or both. Religious Orders and Communities serve the greater church in several ways. Many offer retreat houses and individual spiritual direction. Each community has a rule of life and is committed to prayer, life in community and hospitality.
- Here is a list of religious orders and Christian communities that maintain websites.